Human Error Series by Victoria Siemer
“Human Error” series has been thought by graphic designer Victoria Siemer (alias Witchoria). She creates polaroids from pictures she takes and adds on them alert, bug or updating messages’ windows that appear on Mac. A smart encounter between photography and the digital era.,
Latest Photography by Oleg Oprisco
Our Quarterly boxes are now
$50$30. The next box will include a hardcover photobook of Brandon C. Long's Polaroid photography and one lucky subscriber will receive a Polaroid camera and a pack of Impossible film: quarterly.co/art
41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
i don’t watch romance movies.
42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
i believe that people have many different ‘soul mates’, and whether they stay together depends on how much they’re willing to try.
43.What’s your current problem?
money (lack of), my weight (too much), my mother (not knowing).
44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
many different times in different ways.
45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
they work if you really want them to, and if you truly care for the person you’re with. it’s hard, but if you’re in one it’s because you know the other person is worth it.
13.Do you believe in love?
I am so in love that my fourteen year old self would probably be disgusted by me.
21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
24.What ARE you looking forward to?
Getting through this semester of university, and travelling through SE Asia with the grumpy girl of qs 13&21.
be nosy please
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by...
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Conversation 16 // The National
"You’re the only thing I ever want anymore."
Get to know me meme » favorite tv shows [INPO]
↳ Skins (2007 - 2013)"Change. It’s a wonderful thing. Look, you know how subatomic particles don’t obey physical laws? They act according to chance, chaos, coincidence. They run into each other in the middle of the universe somewhere and bang! Energy! We’re the same as that. That’s the great thing about the universe: unpredictable. That’s why it’s so much fun."